The induction heating circuit uses a 12-48V low-voltage DC power supply with a maximum current of 50A and a maximum power of 2500W. Work continuously under good heat dissipation conditions. Because of its moderate power, it can be used for the heat treatment of small parts such as quenching and annealing of DIY players. It can also be used with graphite crucible to melt gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other metals. The heating is uniform, fast and very convenient.
Physical and electrical parameters:
1. Size: 120*240*85 (unit: mm)
2. Operating voltage: 12-50V
3. Maximum operating voltage: 48V
4. Maximum operating power: 2500W
5. Maximum operating current: 50A
Preventive measures Usage:
1. No-load power supply is allowed to be turned on under any circumstances (no-load means that there is no load on the output port). When the power is turned on under no load, the board will emit high-frequency noise, which will cause the MOS tube to be completely damaged and cannot be repaired.
2. It must be noted that when using a switching power supply, because high-power switching power supplies generally have a slow startup function, that is to say, the output voltage rises slowly at the beginning. If the voltage is turned on at 11 v in the induction heating circuit, the circuit will not vibrate, because The voltage is insufficient to open the two MOS tube combustion components at the same time. Therefore, it is necessary to wait until the switching power supply voltage is stable before proceeding. Induction heating circuit, an air switch can be connected between the power supply and the main board;
3. This circuit has strict requirements on the power supply. The 12V power supply must use 500W or more power, 24V is greater than 1200W, 36V is greater than 2000W, 48V is greater than 2600W (recommended working voltage is 48V);
4. No matter what voltage is used, as long as the working current is lower than 50A, the circuit will not burn out. Therefore, the 50A fuse can protect the circuit during high power operation.
5. The heat generated during high-power operation is unavoidable, so it should be cooled by the top of the fan during work.
6. The working voltage shall not be lower than 12V.
7. When the heating machine is working, the heating coil will generate high heat. It is recommended to use water to cool the heating coil to avoid damage to the motherboard due to high temperature.
Package contains :
Full set of Host
Disassemble power supply