7V 1.4W Garden Solar Floating Fountain Brushless Water Pump
Garden floating fountain is a solar-powered decorative fountain. It is made up of highly efficient solar panel and brushless pump, start-up fast, efficient and stable. Placing the pump in the water without external battery or electric outlet. Add fun and joy to your yard or garden with this amazing solar powered fountain pump kit!
As you can see, the solar power fountain can be used in garden, yard, park, and every where have a pond. Not only can decorate the place, exposure the garden, yard, park to the mist, looks like breaking into the fog forest, add a mystery, attract people's eyes. The most important is it can add oxygen to cultivate the fish in the pond, increase the survival rate of fish.
How to Use:
1. Assemble the product according to the sketch map.
2. Put it on the water and make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun. Then it will work normally as soon as the sunshine is enough.
3. There is some air in the pump at the moment that it is put in the water. You'd better not connect the spray head to the pump until it sprays normally.Feature:
Start automatically in 3 seconds when sun exposure
Purify the air and increase the humidityStart-up fast
, efficient and strong stability
Built-in DC brushless motor with longer service life and lower consumption
Solar panel power: 1.4W
Power of pump: 1.12W
Pump power consumption: 7V 160MA
Diameter of solar panel: approx 16cm / 6.3"
Diameter of pump: 6mm
Spray height: 30-50cm (different sprayer, different height)
Maximum flow: 180 L/H
Woking life: more than 10000 hours
1 x Solar Water Pump
4 x Nozzles
1 x Nozzle Base
1 x Connection Head
1 x Outlet
1 x English User Manual
1. The pump is driven directly by the sunlight, so it will work continuously only when the sunlight is enough. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the pump is also affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Don't make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Clean the pump regularly. If it's duty, it will stop working.
4. Be careful when using it. And don't let children play with it.